This document describes our Compressed Location Reporting.
- We addressing this feature as open standard for positioning.
- No remote triggering
- Fully based on existing open standards
This specification is not compatible with Hytera Compressed Location Report or Motorola CSBK Location Report.
- One-way messages without confirmation from application
- DMR radio should use confirmed or unconfirmed data transmission
- DMR radio should use ETSI service application IDs of UDP/IP header compression or IP-based data (see ETSI ETSI TS 102 361-1, 9.3.18)
- UDP datagram should use source and destination ports of 10111 (next number after reserved for NMEA by IANA)
- Each UDP datagram should contain one location record
- Location record is a set of values, packed using open serialization format MessagePack
- Record should contain following fields (listed in order of placement):
- Latitude in degrees (float)
- Longitude in degrees (float)
- Altitude in meters (int) or NIL
- Speed in knots (int) or NIL
- Course in degrees (int) or NIL