Hi and thanks for landing on my page.
I am HJ3BUA, Andrés A. Buendía Ucrós, 7320016, amateur radio fan since maybe some 40 years ago because of my family but licensed just in 2016. You can also find me at QRZ.COM
My shack setup at this moment:
- 3 x Yaesu FT-8900R - 2 of them to HH-9000 quad-band antennae, the other to a home-made dual-band J-Pole.
- Kenwood TS-480SAT to a Hy-Gain AV-18VS roof mounted on an AV-14RMQ.
- Kenwood TS-2000 to a G5RV and a home made 1/4x7/8 dual-band.
- Yaesu FT-450D to a G5RV Jr.
- SharkRF openSPOT on BrandMeister mostly TG 732 - Colombia were I am a Coordinator.
- Yaesu FT-2800M to a home made J-Pole running 5K3PRS-3 DigiPeater.
- On the go with a Yaesu VX-8DR+GPS and a Yaesu FT-817 to a LDG Z-817, 9:1 balun and a random wire.
- For everyday use a Yaesu FT-60R or a VX-3 or an Icom IC-V8.
- Experimenting wit a couple Radioddity GD-77s and a TYT MD-380 UHF.
- Waiting for a Yaesu FT-70DR and a FTM-3200DR.
A lot of HF phone, some JT-65 and FT-8, lots of DMR and some C4FM, some SDR, some DX, some contests...
7-3 de HJ3BUA